CNC / Tooling / Molds
In CNC applications, RFID provides a solution to ensure the right tooling is in place before a process is allowed to begin. Molds have a finite life and RFID sensing provides a method to track which mold is nearing its end of life or which mold is brand new but producing rejected product at a 30% rate.
- LF Plastic Wedge - Coffin RFID Tag
Known as the RFID brick tag, plastic wedge and/or coffin tags due to its unique shape, the brick tag excels in applications requiring a small foot print as they can be embedded in space-restricted applications. Brick tags also offer great durability as they can withstand physical stress and are resistant to water, chemicals, acids, and temperature extremes. Brick tags can also be mounted on or in metal.
Brick Tag Applications
- Cable identification
- Tool or weapon inventory
- Surgical instrumentation tracking
- Medical equipment status and utilization
- UHF 915 MHz Ceramic RFID Tags
Ceramic UHF 915 MHz RFID tags offer metal mount ability as well as elevated temperature specifications. Ceramic RFID tags are also heat, water, and chemical resistant.
Ceramic RFID Tag Applications
- Electrical components for automotive industry such as board and parts management
- Surgical management and medical devices for medical industry
- Tool management for industrial and manufacturing
- UHF Model S4 Series RFID Readers
This Reader ports up to 4 addressable RFID Antennas with USB and Serial communications standard on all models, and further offer standard Ethernet, Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Modbus TCP & RTU. Two lines of I/O are also standard. This Reader can also write to RFID Tags and has a range tuning feature.View Product
- Model F1004 FR4 Tag, Mount on Metal High Temperature 200C, 10x4mm, UHF 902-928 MHz passive RFID
Model F1004 FR4 Tag, Mount on Metal High Temperature 200C, 10x4mm, UHF 902-928 MHz passive RFIDView Product
- Model PBT1438 ABS Bolt Tag, orange, 14mm diameter x 38mm length, UHF 902-928 MHz passive RFID
Model PBT1438 ABS Bolt Tag, orange, 14mm diameter x 38mm length, UHF 902-928 MHz passive RFIDView Product