RFID Personnel Tracking Systems
RFID personnel and people monitoring strengthen the security of controlled access areas. From companies using RFID employee badges to allow entrance into the workspace to hotel guests using RFID wristbands to access the pool area, the most reliable and efficient technology for people identification and tracking is RFID.
We offer a wide variety of RFID personnel tracking systems and solutions – with private labeling and custom artwork capabilities – including:
- RFID Keyfobs – These RFID personnel identification tags are suited for employee access to use a machine, for worker access to a secure area, or to drive a vehicle.
- RFID Wrist Band Tags – These RFID people monitoring and tracking tags are suited for hospital patients, entertainment venues, visitors in a controlled area.
- RFID Iso Cards – Commonly known as employee badges or hotel room cards, these RFID tags are suited for access control & identity verification needs.
- RFID Lanyard Tags – These tags allow for people to be identified without degradation of performance. Every RFID lanyard tag includes a breakaway safety clasp and the dual version lanyard provides the added benefit of bidirectional travel data.
What is in stock below is not all the RFID personnel and people monitoring tags that RFID Inc. offers. All RFID tags for identity verification are available in multiple options including shape, color, frequency, and memory. We can assemble any of our products to your custom specifications. Please fill out the form below and let us know what type of RFID tag, reader or antenna setup you need, and our technical sales staff will respond quickly, ready to serve you!
- HF 13.56 MHz RFID Wrist Bands
RFID Wrist Band Tags 13.56 MHz HF come in packages suited for hospital patients, entertainment & guest soft silicon versions or ABS with Velcro straps for employee identification. Available with both ISO 15693 and 14443 NFC memory chips, private labeling and custom artwork.View Product
- HF 13.56 MHz RFID ISO Cards - Personnel Badges
Commonly known as employee badges or hotel room cards, ISO Cards of HF 13.56 MHz are commonly used for access control & security needs. Available with both ISO 15693 and 14443 NFC memory chips and with private labeling, custom art.View Product
- LF RFID Key Fobs
RFID key fobs of LF 125 KHz are best suited either for employee access or authorization to use a machine, access a secure area, or drive a vehicle. Our RFID key fobs and key tags are available with custom art and private labeles. RFID key fobs are used for other applications including access control such as apartment and hotel rooms, identification, public transportation, e-payment, and more.
What is a RFID key fob?
A RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) key fob is a single part of an RFID system that has two components: a microchip that stores the data and an antenna to receive and transmit data.View Product
- UHF 915 MHz PVC Laminate RFID Tags
PVC laminate UHF 915 MHz RFID tags and passes offer an added robust quality while maintaining a thin package. RFID laminate passes and tags are comonly used as employee badges, event credential passes, hanging onto an object and tote or pallet identification. RFID plastic laminate tags are available in stock with or without sticky backing and in a variery of sizes.View Product
- UHF 915 MHz Lanyard RFID Tags
RFID Lanyard Tags allow for humans to be identified without degradation of performance given the proximity of normal Tags to the human body, typically with an RFID Antenna mounted overhead. Each are included with a breakaway safety clasp. The dual version provides directional of travel data as well.View Product